We offer a variety of electrical services for both residential and commercial properties, including upgrades, repairs, replacements, and installations.
Is your home suffering through electrical problems but you can’t figure out where they are coming from? Don’t hesitate to call us.
Consumer Unit Upgrades
If you’re older home is unable to keep up with the sometimes intense electrical demands of the 21st century, we can upgrade your old fuse board with a consumer unit
Are you noticing your home’s lighting starting to flicker or lose power on a more constant basis? Then you need an electric lighting upgrade! Call us today.
Old and faulty wiring, fizzing sockets and an overabundance of appliances can overwhelm your electrical system and spell trouble for your home’s power.
Socket & Switch Installation
We will replace your unsafe sockets and switches at an affordable price. No minimum quantity required so don't let cost come ahead of safety.
Electric Cooker Installation
A ceiling fan is always a great choice for cooling a room. It is usually the first thing you see when entering a room and can range from sleek and trendy to standard and traditional.
Outdoor and Motion Lighting
One of the most popular trends in home care in recent years is outdoor motion-sensor lighting.
Nest Thermostat Installation
With energy costs from utilities going up every year, it is more important to than ever to keep heating and cooling costs controlled.
We Specialise In
- Electrical Safety and Maintenance Inspections
- Consumer unit upgrades
- Recessed lighting
- Electrical troubleshooting
- Dedicated circuits
- Electrical Surge Protection
- Attic and bath exhaust fans
- Ceiling fan installation
- Fixture repair and replacement
- Outdoor/landscape lighting
- Hot tub and appliance wiring
- Dedicated Circuits and sub panels
- Dimmer and light fixture installation
- Breaker replacements
Electrical Lighting Upgrades
- Bathroom Lighting
- Kitchen Lighting
- Outdoor Security Lighting
Our Electricians Are
- Fully screened and background checked for your peace of mind
- Neat, clean and uniformed for safety and security
- Friendly, helpful, and reliable. We don’t hire anyone we wouldn’t hire to work inside of our own homes.
- Knowledgeable, experienced and skilled
- Rigorously trained in customer service
- Top-notch troubleshooters who specialise in saving you time and money
- Fully outfitted with state-of-the-art diagnostic tools and a huge inventory of parts
- Fully insured